Go Paperless… Create or Scan than simply Upload any type documents (pdf, img, xls,doc) into your customer’s accounts for safe keeping and records storage. Also manage Agent documents and Corporate documents as well. Once a document is saved as, you can then store it in your system and shred the paper copies. Become a completely paperless operation.
Since 1990 and 2016, respectively, Utah Logos has been responsible for the administration and operat [...]
Updated August 9, 2016To better serve the public, the department has developed a complaint form. All [...]
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/rss/rssfeed.aspx?ContentType=PressReleases&Tags=%22.NET+Framework%22%20OR%20%22Visual+Studio%22%20OR%20%22developer+tools%22%20OR%20%22Silverlight%22%20OR%20%22Windows+Azure%22%20OR%20%22XNA+Game+Studio%22. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
The Federal Highway Administration's Road Weather Management Program (RWMP) assesses its progress toward meeting programmatic objectives through established performance measures. Assessments have been completed and documented in 2009, 2012, and 2015, and this update is the next iteration of thi [More...]
Freight transportation issues and needs often have a particularly significant impact in urban areas. Urban areas are often the locations for manufacturing, distribution, or commercial retail-related freight generators. Perhaps even more significantly, urban areas are almost always significant freigh [More...]
The U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration announced $14.2 million in grants for states under a program designed to explore alternative revenue mechanisms to help sustain the long-term solvency of the Highway Trust Fund. The Surface Transportation System Funding Alte [More...]
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news [More...]
New York TimesCharlie Rose Accused of Crude Sexual Advances by Multiple WomenNew York TimesAfter allegations surfaced Monday that the longtime television host Charlie Rose made crude sexual advances toward multiple women who worked on his show over a dozen years, CBS suspended him from its morning p [More...]
Washington PostTrump administration to end provisional residency protection for 60000 HaitiansWashington PostThe Trump administration has given nearly 60,000 Haitians with provisional legal residency in this country 18 months to leave, announcing Monday that it will not renew the Temporary Protected [More...]
CNNJudge rules Trump's sanctuary city order unconstitutionalCNN(CNN) A federal judge has permanently blocked US President Donald Trump's executive order to cut funding from cities that limit cooperation with US immigration authorities. US District Court Judge William Orrick issued the ruli [More...]
- 02 Jun 2014Moving Companies Software Management Expansions to Helping Movers to ExpandBy: Moverworx.net May 28, 2014 at 22:10 PM EDT Moving Companies Software Management Expansions to He...
- 14 May 2014Built-in Marketing Technology makes MoverworX an Invaluable Software to Manage a Moving and Freight CompanyPost On: May 10, 2014 The moving industries in the United States represent thousands of businesses t...
- 08 May 2014The Most Reliable, Advanced and Affordable Moving Software AvailableMoverworX offers the moving software for the moving industry’s the best solution to maintain and gro...
- 01 Apr 2014Run your Entire Moving and Freight Company from your TabletMoverworX offers the moving and freight industry’s leading logistics and business management softwar...
- 19 Mar 2014Industry-leading Moving and Freight Software Company Features Integrated Dispatching and Tariff FunctionsThere are two aspects to the moving and freight industry that are a constant issue for companies ope...