The most advanced dispatching created ever for the moving industry, Search for available truck and assign to move. Create a route and load truck with multiple jobs. Daily, weekly, and monthly calendar. Manage employees mark vacation on calendar Create craw and Assign crew or driver, foreman and workers to truck and move or job. Schedule Trucks Maintenance & Truck Logs include Sales Tax by state.
Added June 27, 2017. [...]
418KB PDF File [...]
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/rss/rssfeed.aspx?ContentType=PressReleases&Tags=%22.NET+Framework%22%20OR%20%22Visual+Studio%22%20OR%20%22developer+tools%22%20OR%20%22Silverlight%22%20OR%20%22Windows+Azure%22%20OR%20%22XNA+Game+Studio%22. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
FHWA is partnering with transportation agencies to develop and implement effective traffic management strategies during adverse weather. (FHWA Public Roads May/June 2017) [More...]
Through partnerships, continued education, and effective planning, FHWA and others are implementing strategies to help solve the national shortage of parking spaces for semitrailer trucks. (FHWA Public Roads May/June 2017) [More...]
This webinar will provide an overview of EPA's Ports Initiative and an update on two efforts underway to help build technical tools to ensure smart infrastructure investments and to promote port-community collaboration to prioritize and advance clean air projects. [More...]
Variable speed limit (VSL) systems utilize information on traffic speed, occupancy, and volume detection, weather, and road surface conditions to determine the appropriate speeds at which drivers should be traveling, given current roadway and traffic conditions. Based on a comprehensive literature r [More...]
Washington PostAs GOP buckles down on health care, conservative media loses interestWashington PostOn Tuesday, the fate of the Republicans' attempt to undo the Affordable Care Act dominated news out of Washington. Phones rattled with alerts about the decision to delay a vote until mid-July. Cam [More...]
CNNDHS announces new aviation security measuresCNNWashington (CNN) Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly announced new global aviation security measures Wednesday regarding overseas airports that have direct flights to the United States. In remarks to the Center for New American Security, Kelly sai [More...]
Washington PostWhy one man keeps ramming his car into Ten Commandments statues on government propertyWashington PostIn the video, the Arkansas Capitol dome can be seen lit against the night sky as the Dodge Dart accelerates to 10, then 20 mph. “Oh my goodness,” a man says as he flicks on the car [More...]
BBC NewsUS woman 'shot boyfriend in YouTube stunt'BBC NewsA Minnesota woman has been charged over the fatal shooting of her boyfriend, in what authorities say was a social media stunt gone wrong. Monalisa Perez, 19, was booked into county jail after shooting at Pedro Ruiz as he held a book [More...]
- 02 Jun 2014Moving Companies Software Management Expansions to Helping Movers to ExpandBy: Moverworx.net May 28, 2014 at 22:10 PM EDT Moving Companies Software Management Expansions to He...
- 14 May 2014Built-in Marketing Technology makes MoverworX an Invaluable Software to Manage a Moving and Freight CompanyPost On: May 10, 2014 The moving industries in the United States represent thousands of businesses t...
- 08 May 2014The Most Reliable, Advanced and Affordable Moving Software AvailableMoverworX offers the moving software for the moving industry’s the best solution to maintain and gro...
- 01 Apr 2014Run your Entire Moving and Freight Company from your TabletMoverworX offers the moving and freight industry’s leading logistics and business management softwar...
- 19 Mar 2014Industry-leading Moving and Freight Software Company Features Integrated Dispatching and Tariff FunctionsThere are two aspects to the moving and freight industry that are a constant issue for companies ope...