Guide: How to send Text Messages to your Customer from Moverworx Software
*PLEASE REMEMBER THAT MOST OF THE CARRIERS DO NOT SUPPORT MORE THAN 30 CHARACTERS IN THE TEXT MESSAGE. Although some carriers will accept more, the ones that do not will cut off long messages, the entire message will not be received in these cases*
*Please keep in mind Standard Text Messaging Rates will Apply based on each individual’s carrier*
1: Create a New Template with no more than 30 characters, as a TEXT MESSAGE
a. TOOLS–> TEMPLATES–> Create NEW TEMPLATE
b. Template Name & a Short Email Subject
i. EX. “Your Move Reminder”
2: BE SURE TO CHECK THE TEXT BOX on the right top corner (next to hide header) as an option you can check HIDE HEADER to hide your company information, remember to create it in the body of the template
3: In the body of the of the template, write no more than 30 Characters
a. “Your move date is coming [move_date]
i. SAVE & CLOSE
3: Be sure to ask your customer who their MOBILE CARRIER is.
a. Refer to list of MOBILE Email Addresses
4: Go to the move you would like to send the text for
5: Save the current Email Address to the notes section in the ETC TAB
7: Cick SAVE
8: Click Print Summary & [EMAIL]
9: Select the Template you created EX: “Customer Text Message”
10: Remember to put BACK the original email of the customer
MoverworX Moving Software
- 1100 S Powerline Road
Deerfield Beach, FL, 33442
- 13 Oct 2014Efficiently Respond to Your Moving Leads and Get More Moving CustomersCan you ever think of a time when there was more competition than there is today? If so, it’s hard t...
- 24 Sep 2014Upgrade Your Moving Software TodayHey moving companies, why should you upgrade your software? Most importantly, why should you upgrade...
- 15 Sep 2014Advantages of Bulk EmailWith MoverworX there are about fifteen features, one being bulk email. But why do you ask? Why is Bu...
- 11 Sep 2014Benefits Of Being A Paperless CompanyWhy should your company go paperless? How can having all your documents on a computer be more effici...
- 12 Aug 2014The Advantages of Web-Based SoftwareIf there was one watchword for today’s businesses to focus on for success, it would have to be “mobi...