Go Paperless… Create or Scan than simply Upload any type documents (pdf, img, xls,doc) into your customer’s accounts for safe keeping and records storage. Also manage Agent documents and Corporate documents as well. Once a document is saved as, you can then store it in your system and shred the paper copies. Become a completely paperless operation.
Added Aug 14, 2018. [...]
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/rss/rssfeed.aspx?ContentType=PressReleases&Tags=%22.NET+Framework%22%20OR%20%22Visual+Studio%22%20OR%20%22developer+tools%22%20OR%20%22Silverlight%22%20OR%20%22Windows+Azure%22%20OR%20%22XNA+Game+Studio%22. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
This webinar will provide an overview of the Critical Urban and Critical Rural Freight Corridor designation process, including the program requirements, and provide examples of how state DOTs and MPOs identified corridors within their jurisdictions and coordinated with other transportation planning [More...]
The report provides a roadmap and guidance to assist transportation agencies with better preparation for the potential impacts, operational and maintenance activities, resources and system needs and better decision-making for replacement of current ITS assets as well as investments on future ITS ass [More...]
As state and local transportation agencies continue to adopt Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSMO), there is a growing need to better understand what it is and how to best apply it. The FHWA Office of Operations has launched a new webpage that answers common questions relating to T [More...]
Under the FHWA Every Day Counts (EDC) program, we are promoting deployment of two Road Weather Management solutions: Pathfinder and Integrating Mobile Observations. [More...]
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news [More...]
Washington PostPaul Manafort trial Day 12: Defense argues government failed to prove guiltWashington PostPaul Manafort, President Trump's onetime campaign chairman, is on trial in federal court in Alexandria on bank and tax fraud charges. Prosecutors allege he failed to pay taxes on millions he [More...]
NPRA Big Night For Democratic Diversity, And 3 Other Primary TakeawaysNPRTuesday's elections in four states — Wisconsin, Minnesota, Connecticut and Vermont — produced some noteworthy results. Here are four takeaways: 1. It was a big night for Democratic diversity. Christine Hallquist, a former [More...]
Washington PostI read six sycophantic pro-Trump books — and then I read OmarosaWashington PostSome are born Trump sycophants. Some achieve Trump sycophancy. And some have Trump sycophancy thrust upon them — since he's a star, they let him do that. Look past the cable-news apologists, rally die- [More...]
- 02 Jun 2014Moving Companies Software Management Expansions to Helping Movers to ExpandBy: Moverworx.net May 28, 2014 at 22:10 PM EDT Moving Companies Software Management Expansions to He...
- 14 May 2014Built-in Marketing Technology makes MoverworX an Invaluable Software to Manage a Moving and Freight CompanyPost On: May 10, 2014 The moving industries in the United States represent thousands of businesses t...
- 08 May 2014The Most Reliable, Advanced and Affordable Moving Software AvailableMoverworX offers the moving software for the moving industry’s the best solution to maintain and gro...
- 01 Apr 2014Run your Entire Moving and Freight Company from your TabletMoverworX offers the moving and freight industry’s leading logistics and business management softwar...
- 19 Mar 2014Industry-leading Moving and Freight Software Company Features Integrated Dispatching and Tariff FunctionsThere are two aspects to the moving and freight industry that are a constant issue for companies ope...